AXIOM 9 PRO-S / touch + buttons
SVB recommends the following for this item
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
The Raymarine AXIOM 9 Pro-S can be operated precisely via the modern touch control or using the buttons, making it easier to operate even in rough seas.
LightHouse Operating System
Raymarine´s innovative operating system is well-organised and simple to grasp. As a result, operating the complex range of functions is child´s play.
CHIRP 1 KW Sonar Module
The integrated 1 kilowatt sonar module provides a razor-sharp fishfinder view. The wide range of CHIRP sonar bands makes it much easier to find fish in deep, medium and shallow waters.
Sonar Scroll Back - Function
Adjustments to sonar gain, sensitivity and filtering are also applied to recorded sonar history, enabling you to reveal previously concealed fish and structure. Rewind, pause, and play back recorded sonar history for a closer look at fish and structure, plus a simple graphical representation of waypoints..
The Axiom Pro Quad-Core processor responds instantly and allows multiple apps to run simultaneously without any delays.
The optical bonding technology and IPS display give you stunning colour, clarity and contrast in all lighting conditions.
Axiom Pro is compatible with Quantum 2 doppler radar antennas. Enjoy all weather, day or night navigation, collision avoidance and bird finding tools.
In addition to the NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 interface, the Raymarine AXIOM Pro is equipped with a Raynet interface and can thus be connected to a large number of other devices.
Track fish at different depths with the powerful CHIRP sonar module and the razor-sharp fishfinder image. Optional sonar boxes can also be connected.
Combine your Axiom Pro with a compatible camera and use the ClearCruise function. Axiom Pro will alert you automatically to hazards in the vessel´s path.
- Display Size
- 9-inch IPS Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution
- 1280 x 720 WXGA
- Display Type
- 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle
- Degrees: 88/88/88/88 (top / bottom / left / right)
- 300 x 174 x 65 mm
- 1.52 kg
- Top, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating
- IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temp
- -25° C to +55° C
- Storage Temp
- -30° C to +70° C
- 12V and 24V DC (8V to 32 DC)
- Power Consumption (full brightness)
- GNSS / GPS
- Built-in GNSS receiver: GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / Beidou - 10 Hz 72 channels | External GPS antenna: GA150 (A80288)
- Sonar Type - Built-in
- High CHIRP
- Sonar Connections
- 25-pin connection only for CPT-S encoders (requires A80490 adapter cable)
- Sonar Depth
- CHIRP sonar = 900 feet (274 m)
- External Sonar
- Yes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570 via RayNet
- Yes - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Colour Radars
- Yes - NMEA2000 compatible
- Autopilot Control
- Yes - Evolution autopilot
- Thermal Night Vision
- Yes - IP or analogue
- Video / Camera
- 1 x Analogue input (BNC) Up to 10 IP cameras
- GRIB View - Free GRIB Viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription | SiriusXM (only in North America)
- NMEA2000 / Bluetooth / SiriusXM-Audio
- Digital Switching
- Yes - Compatible with Empirbus and C-Zone
- Remote Control
- RMK-10 (A80438) and RCU-3 (E62351) (optional)
- J2 x 10/100 Mbit/s Network (RayNet)
- 1 transmitter / 2 receivers
- 1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet MicroC)
- Requires devicenet adapter cable with jack (A06075 1 m adapter included)
- 1 x USB Micro AB connector (back - 1.0A charge current, external storage device or RCR-SD / USB accessory (A80440))
- Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Performance Class 1.5
- Lighthouse, Navionics, * C-MAP Essentials and * C-MAP 4D MAX + (* C-MAP map compatibility will be available in future Lighthouse 3 software updates)
- Waypoints / Routes / Tracks
- 10,000 waypoints / 200 waypoint groups / 150 routes - max. 250 waypoints / 16 tracks - max. 10,000 track points
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB solid state
- External Storage
- 2 x Micro SD slot (front) - Micro SDHC, max. 32 GB NTFS or FAT32 format / Micro SDXC, max. 2 TB NTFS or FAT32 format (native micro SD format of external FAT storage media must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
- NMEA 2000 certification | Europe: 1999/5 / EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR Part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
- Delivery Contents
- A: MFD display AXIOM 9 PRO-S, B: RayNet on RayNet cable, 2 m, C: mounting bracket cover, D: thumbscrews (2 pcs.), E: mounting bracket, F: sun cover, G: voltage / video and NMEA0183 cables - straight male, 1.5 m, H: SeaTalkNG adapter to NMEA2000 (female), Device-Net, I: gasket for recessed mounting, J: side panels, Home and Start button, K: mounting bolts ( 4 pcs.) As well as a quick guide, a warranty card, Raymarine window stickers
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us about their experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .