Improved version with new functions and features:
- IUoUo Pro Digital high-performance alternator.
- With special AGM characteristics.
- Alternator voltage 12 V or 24 V
- LED Status Indicator: this regulator comes with more integrated LED status indicators to identify settings and errors better.
- Alternator Temperature Monitoring: the regulator also monitors the temperature of the alternator. Due to the thickness of insulation of motors, ventilation is often limited. In case of heavy loading performance of the alternator, the heat migh not dissipate. Subsequently, heat accumulates in the machine room and the alternator gets very hot. Once the alternator reaches a temperature of 90°C, the regulator shuts down. Either the standard regulator takes over, or the alternator is relieved completely to cool down again. Once the temperature has cooled down to 65°C, the regulator switches on. This is indicated by a corresponding LED on the regulator and on the remote control.
- Negative voltage drop monitoring: the negative voltage loss to the batteries is also monitored by the PRO-DIGITAL regulator. On the negative charge side from the alternator to the batteries a power loss can happen due to corrosion, thin wires or bad connections. If the negative voltage drop is higher than 1.5 V, the controller switches off completely.
- The remote control and display (optional) shows all relevant data of the charging voltage of the battery, voltage of the alternator, temperature of the battery and alternator, adjusted battery type, current charge level and duration, error messages and help texts for troubleshooting.
- Optional fuse kit available.
- Dimensions: 100 x 170 x 60 mm.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .