Because the LAR indication panel detects a break in the protective earth conductor (PE), it is a useful addition to the function monitoring of galvanic isolators that are not "fail safe" certified. As soon as there is a break in the protective conductor (PE), both control LEDs light up.
- Mains voltage 230V AC / 50 Hz
- Measuring error current 1.4 mA
- Dimensions: W 105 x H 52.5 x D 50 mm
- Not suitable for AC mains without protective earth.
- Connection requires a 3x 1.5 mm² cable and fully isolated flat connectors.
- Suitable for function checking of galvanic isolators that are not "fail safe" certified.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .