Thanks to its innovative design, similar to a cartridge, access to the impeller is easy, making it possible to clean, maintain and replace the pump without any problems. Connections are flexible to adapt to installation requirements and can be rotated 360°. The unit can be mounted horizontally, vertically or at an angle. Housing is made of durable, impact-resistant plastic (ABS).
- 3/4" female thread connection for supplying a deck wash pump (sold separately)
- 3/4" male thread connection to the water tank. One straight and one angled 3/4" hose nozzle are included in the delivery contents for this purpose.
- 3/4" male thread connection for ball valve or through-hull installation
- Voltage: 24 V
- Power consumption: 2 A.
- Rec.. fuse: 3 A
- Flow capacity: 40 l/min @ 1 m
- 1x hose connection: 3/4" (19 mm)
- 1x pipe thread: 3/4" male thread
- 1x pipe thread: 3/4" female thread
- Dimensions: 64 x 130 x 145 mm
The pump is not self-priming and must be mounted below the waterline to ensure sufficient performance.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .