The triducer DST800 provides as a clever depth, speed and temperature sensors, accurate digital depth, accurate speed and exact water temperature data, even at speed over 40 knots. Moreover, neither programming nor calibration is necessary.
The DST800 provides the following features:
- dummy plugs as sensor replacement during long dry or trailer periods
- highest quality standard CE (IERC945) and ISO 9K/2k
- compact, waterproof housing
- measures water depth of 0.4 m to 60 m with absolute precision
- water temperatures from -10°C to +40°C with a tolerance of +/- 1°C is measured
- accurate speed measurement from 1 to 60 knots
- at 235 kHz, the DST800 can be used in combination with a fishfinder
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .