The antenna receiver is a ready for connection plug-and-play device that can be immediately connected to any NMEA data bus and then promptly communicates with the existing navigation components.
The GPS 100 provides the following features:
- automatic decoding of GPS correction data of SBAS systems (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
- fault tolerance of the position data is less than 3 m
- position data update 10 times per second
- speed over ground update 4 times per second
- easy mounting on a standard marine mount with a 1"x 14 TPI thread also on deck
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .