The sensor, installed on the mast head, needs day-light to charge its internal battery. Once the battery is fully charged, the unit can operate for up to 2000 hours.
· Wireless wind sensor
· Data is displayed on any compatible instrument (with NMEA0183 input)
· Easy installation (no cable in the mast)
· Ligh weight, only 190 g
· NMEA0183, 4800 bd, MWV
· Power supply (receiver): 6-16 V DC, approx. 17 mA
· Battery (sensor): up to 2000 h
· Battery charge: <150 h in day-light
Please note: Does not come with display
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .