Mount the control box in a dry place below deck and replace your existing paddle wheel unit with the new electro-magnetic transducer. Thanks to electro-magnetic technology, the new transducer has no moving parts, making problems caused by dirty paddle wheel units a thing of the past.
- The control box converts the sensor signal to a pulse output and can therefore be connected to any Clipper, Clipper Duet, Target2 or Stingray displays.
- Speed range 0.2 – 40 Knots
- Transducer outer diameter 50 mm
- Cable length 5.0 metres
- Calibration of the measured speed is possible directly on the control box
- The electro-magnetic transducer is a low profile unit. A 50mm OD skin fitting is included and will need to be fitted in place of your current fitting.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .