The BR2 Offshore jacket is aimed at cruising sailors who spend considerable time on the water. The jacket is mesh lined and is fully waterproof and breathable. Features such as the high fleece-lined collar, a double storm flap and fleece lined pockets will enhance comfort on the water.
- 2-layer microporous and hydrophilic breathable BR2 shell with mesh lining.
- Roll-away fluorescent peaked hood with width, height and face adjustment for superior weather protection.
- Fleece-lined collar and inside of hood for comfort and warmth.
- Articulated elbows for greater freedom of movement.
- Adjustable double cuff design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection.
- Double storm flap with drainage channel covering.
- 2-way YKK zip to prevent water ingress.
- Large self draining cargo pockets for easy access to essential items.
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets behind large cargo pockets.
- Chest pockets with water resistant zips and drainage holes.
- Inside chest pocket
- Adjustable hem tensioner for snug fit.
- Front and rear toggle loops to attach lifejacket.
- Internal glasses pocket with microfibre cleaning cloth.
- Musto prismatic reflectors for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.