MRD 80 / Navtex & Weather Receiver / 99 Channels
This product is no longer available.
The MRD 80 (Marine Decoder Radio) receives weather forecasts and nautical warnings (NAVTEX) in the radio broadcasting formats MORSE, RTTY and SITOR. These are sent out worldwide according to the requirements of the international SOLAS (SAVE OF LIFE AT SEA).
Once received, forecasts, station notifications and weather charts can be displayed on the integrated display or printed out on paper over the integrated printer. These printouts are recognized and in combination with the logbook are valid as an official document.
A function which is especially attractive for yachts and boats that accommodate paying customers, since here the logbook keeping is mandatory as well as a complete weather documentation.
All MRD receivers are equipped with an integrated timer. So even if you are away, you will not miss any weather forecasts. Saved forecasts can of course be displayed or printed out.
The MRD80 has a completely free programmable frequency field from 100 kHz - 30 MHz and allows the reception of all stations like the weather forecasts of DWD, NAVTEX, Deutsche Welle, etc.
- Weather forecasts and nautical warnings: automatic decoding of MORSE, RTTY and SITOR broadcast. 25 timer for all channels for fully automatic reception of forecasts and warning notifications.
- Logbook: for automatic recording of position, time, date, COG, SOG, course, speed, wind direction, wind force (data in NMEA0183-format required)
- Barograph: as an option for all models for recording the air pressure over 24 or 96 hours
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Antenna connection: isolated BNC-connection with integrated voltage supply for active antennas, alternatives are passive antennas or antennas for an isolated backstay.
- Interface: NMEA0183 for GPS connection
- Programmable from 100 kHz to 30 MHz
- Highly accurate steering with PLL and signal processor
- 99 programmable channels
- Display: 8 lines with each 16 characters (128 x 64 points)
- Thermoprinter with 80 mm paper width
- Voltage supply: 10 - 17 V
- Consumption: 5 mA in sleeping mode, 270 mA in standby mode, 550 mA while printing
- Waterproof body
- Dimensions: 170 x 225 x 95 mm
- Weight: 1350 g
MOERER Active Antenna for WIB Europe / WIB3S / WIB4S
only €133 57
AIRMAR NMEA0183 Cable for GPS & Weather Receiver
only €168 03 €224.09
AIRMAR NMEA2000 Cable for GPS & Weather Receiver
only €126 01 €155.42
NASA MARINE Series 2 Navtex Antenna
only €97 44
NASA MARINE Rail Mount Bracket for NAVTEX Active Antenna
only €38 61
NASA MARINE BT-3 Bluetooth Navtex Receiver
only €184 83
only €260 46
NASA MARINE EASY NAVTEX Two-Channel Receiver
only €310 88
NASA MARINE TARGET NAVTEX PRO
only €277 27
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us about their experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .
No questions asked yet. Be the first to ask a question!