Necessary accessories for this item
The new Mercury EFI outboard for the ultimate boating experience.
A high-output alternator keeps batteries charged and fishing electronics humming.
Start Easily, Idle Smoothly
- The new EFI outboard engines deliver fast, reliable starting and instant throttle response in any weather.
- The superior torque provides more acceleration, for faster boat planing.
- Lighter construction and improved design for better performance, fuel economy, efficiency and hull control.
- The new and exclusive tiller has hardly noticeable vibration and is suitable for right- or left-handed operation for a more pleasant cruising experience.
- The new design allows quicker and easier oil and filter changes.
- The new EFI outboards have a practical fresh water flushing system and a low-copper aluminium alloy that provides even better protection against corrosion.
Compact but powerful, Mercury four stroke outboards feature extra displacement and outstanding low-end torque that put a boat smartly on plane.
Great acceleration / more torque
|Engine type||Inline 2|
|Full throttle RPM||5700-6200|
|Fuel induction system||2 valves per cylinder, single overhead cam (SOHC)|
|Recommended fuel||Unleaded 90RON minimum|
|Recommended oil||Mercury FourStroke oil 10W-30|
|Engine protection operator warning system||Smartcraft Engine Guardian|
|Shaft length||15"/381 mm|
|Dry weight (lightest model available)||45 kg|
|CARB star rating||3|
|Bore and stroke||2.40 x 2.24" / 61 x 57 mm|
|Ignition System||CDI with electronic spark advance|
|Cooling system||Water-cooled with thermostat|
|Trim positions (Trim system)||6 (Power tilt)|
|Exhaust system||Through prop|
|Shallow water drive||Yes|
|Shallow water trim range (degrees)||16|
|Remote fuel tank (L)||12|
Fuel tank, hoses, adapter and remote switching are included.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .