The DC-DC MAGIC converter from MASTERVOLT converts one DC voltage into another stabilised DC voltage, with total galvanic isolation between input and output.
- Stabilised 12VDC power supply / single step trickle charger (e.g. to supply 12V equipment from a 24V system)
- 3-step battery charger for fully automatic charging of a 12V battery from a 24V system
- Dimmer for 12V lights
- 24/36V converter without galvanic isolation, with which the input is connected in series with the output.
- Continuous capacity of 20 A (270 W)
- Conversion to the correct voltage
- Voltage stabilisation leads to a longer service life of halogen lights
- Battery charging and dimmer function
- The Magic series are totally interference-free due to the galvanic isolation of input and output.
The device ensures that all your equipment on board receives a stable power supply with the correct voltage.
All devices offered by us are galvanically isolated; this means that any voltage potential differences between the ship's ground and minus on-board power supply are eliminated. Cycle hum, which often leads to poor FM radio reception (especially with car radios), are a thing of the past.
In addition, the Mastervolt DC-DC converters are equipped with a battery charging output. With a 24-volt vehicle electrical system, the Magic 24/12-20 can be used to charge any 12-volt batteries (starter or radio batteries) that may be present. 3-stage IUoUo charging characteristic curve for almost 100% battery charging.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .