Please accept cookies in your browser settings!
The Mark-4 HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display and a built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of today’s top-selling fishfinder and chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price. A transom transducer is included within the delivery contents.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) – Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Display||4.3" (109 mm) 16 bit black & white LCD|
|Backlighting||LED, 11 brightness levels|
|Dimensions||96 x 168 mm (189 mm with holder)|
|Transom transducer||83/200 kHz, included in delivery contents|
|Operating voltage||12 V DC (10-17 V DC)|
|Output power||250 W|
|GPS receiver||High-precision, internal GPS antenna|
|Waypoints||3000 waypoints and 100 routes|
What other SVB customers have to say
3 customer reviews
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .