Conventional rudder sensors are linked to a NMEA2000 network with the MARETRON RAA100 rudder angle adapter.
The RAA100 offers the following features:
- NMEA2000 interface
- adapts sensors to the European standard of 10-180 Ohm
- also adapts sensors to the American standards of 240-30 Ohm
- can be calibrated from 0-300 to 300-0 ohms for each sensor
- 3 point calibration electronics replace mechanical adjustment or calibration
- also works with mechanical gauges
- can be used without any analog gauges
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .