NMEA2000 Tank Level Adapter TLA100
SVB recommends the following for this item
The TLA100 adapts conventional tank sensors to the NMEA 2000 network and thus provides the tank level as digital data for display on compatible instruments.
The TLA100 has the following features:
- NMEA2000 interface
- adapts sensors to the European standard (10-180 ohms)
- also adapts sensors of the American standards (240-30 ohm)
- can be calibrated for each channel of 0-300 ohms to 300-0 Ohm
- measures also irregularly shaped tank correctly by using 16 point calibration
- 254 programmable fuel types including fuel, fresh water and industrial water tanks
- programmable tank capacity
- also works with mechanical gauges
- can also be used without analog gauges
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us about their experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .