The Lowrance® S3100 sonar module brings the new high-resolution Active Imaging™ HD sonar to Elite FS and HDS LIVE displays, delivering the sharpest SideScan/DownScan imaging views at a high frequency of up to 1 MHz, as well as the new FishReveal™ SideScan views, making it easier to find fish on both sides of the boat.
FishReveal SideScan View
When paired with a Lowrance HDS Pro, HDS Live or Elite FS system, the S3100 sonar module combines the fine detail of high-frequency SideScan technology with the clarity and precise target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar on one screen. This allows you to see the typical fish crescents of the CHIRP fish finder as an overlay on the SideScan view.
Multiple depth range coverage
The Lowrance S3100 sonar module has two independent 1 kW sonar channels. This allows the connection and parallel use of up to two transducers to cover multiple depth ranges. With the integrated AnLuv compensation function, sonar images remain stable even in strong waves by compensating for the boat's movement.
- Active Imaging HD support on HDS Live and Elite FS devices
- Highest resolution images of underwater structure and fish with high-frequency 1 MHz SideScan/Downscan Imaging
- FishReveal view in SideScan display on HDS Pro, HDS Live and Elite FS units
- Two independent 1 kW sonar ports for ideal fish finding and bottom scanning or the combination of any two CHIRP transducers / frequency ranges to cover multiple depth levels
- Compatible with wide-angle transmitters for a longer range
- Razor-sharp sonar images
- Ethernet compatible (1 GB)
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .