SVB recommends the following for this item
Weatherdock's new powerful AIS MOB easyONE-DSC CL might look like its predecessor. However, an important interior feature, the DSC distress call to up to eight different vessels, has been added and thus significantly increases your safety on board.
2: Fully automatic starting mechansim
3: Buoyant and waterproof up to 10 m
After automatic activation upon full water contact, a DSC distress call is transmitted within a few seconds. The call can be received by up to eight vessels whose MMSI numbers have been pre-programmed via Bluetooth and Weatherdock app. The first distress call occurs without GPS coordinates.
As soon as GPS coordinates are available, a second call with the victim's GPS coordinates is transmitted to the vessels via DSC. Transmission is repeated at an interval of five minutes for the next 30 minutes. Calls are subesequently transmitted at 10 minute intervals.
Three steps for maximum safety:
Step 1: Open the life jacket
Step 2: Attach the easyONE DSC, secure the lifeline
Step 3: Close the life jacket and you're done!
Features at a glance
- 24 hours of battery life after activation while in transmission mode
- 1 watt of radiated power
- Transmission range of up to 7 nautical miles and more
- Powerful red LED flare for better visibility (e.g. in the dark)
- No annual costs or fees
- No licenses or wireless certificates required
- Ready to use with any automatic lifejacket
- No modification of the lifejacket's fixed parts necessary
- Automatic activation with full water contact
- 100% buoyant, no buoyancy aid required
- Up to 8 different MMSI numbers programmable for "closed loop"
- Programming is done via Bluetooth connection with free Weatherdock app
- Handy and robust housing
- Approvals: CE & IC (Industry Canada)
- Dimensions: 168 x 48 x 27 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Battery: 6 V, 2 lithium cells, CR2
- Frequency: AIS: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz / DSC: 156.525 MHz
- Controls: 2 buttons ("TEST" and "ON")
- Display: 2 LEDs ("GPS status" and "FLASH")
- Operating temperature: -20°C to + 55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
Value for money, without compromise!
|Approved to DIN EN ISO||12402-3|
|Body weight||> 40 kg|
|Chest size||55 - 140 cm|
|Colour||Red with black seams|
|Automatic trigger||UML MK5|
|CO² cartridge||33 g|
|Buoyancy chamber colour||Fluorescent yellow|
|Reflective tape on buoyancy chamber||Yes, 3M|
|Protective sleeve closed with||Velcro|
|Sealed Protective Sleeve Seams||Yes|
|Integrated harness/lifebelt||Yes, single D-ring|
|Closure/fastener||Front, metal-clip buckle|
|Attachment for distress beacon||No|
|Simple crotch strap||Yes, removable|
|Comfort crotch strap||No|
|Mesh storage bag||No|
|Use||Motorboats, dinghies, cruising, fishing, and as spare jacket for guests|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .