SVB recommends the following for this item
If it's not being worn, even the best life jacket won't help anyone. The perfect life jacket shouldn't just have the best possible features, it should be light and comfortable - so that you can easily wear it.
Spinlock has succeeded once again with the Deckvest 5D! Due to its unique sizing system - the vest is offered with 3 different harness sizes - which can all be optimally customized. It has also been designed to be very light and comfortable - ideal for long-term use. The 5D is extremely compact, which does not create any restrictions on mobility.
The equipment stands up on its own:
- Pylon Light - highly effective, water-activated LED flashing light - the 23cm long, flexible extension rod increases the unit's visibility.
- Lifebelt with belt loop for attaching a safety line.
- Double crotch-straps / Climbing belt with concealed adapter clip.
- Spraycap to reduce the risk of drowning from waves and spraying water.
- Easy to reach, emergency knife, which can be used to cut the safety line in case of an emergency.
- Mesh pocket for the emergency light.
- Unique Shoulder Fit System - adapts to shape and position, ensuring a stable fit on the shoulders at all times.
- New back restraint strap - concealed and tangled not, easy and easy to use.
- The optional Manual Conversion Kit can easily convert the life jacket to trigger manually.
|Buoyancy class||150 N|
|Certified according to: DIN EN ISO||12402-3|
|Bodyweight||Above 40 kg|
|Chest circumfrance||Size 1: 60 - 90 cm
Size 2: 75 - 125 cm
Size 3: 100 - 150 cm
|Trigger mechanism||UML Pro Sensor|
|CO2 cartridge||33 g|
|Floatational body colour||Neon-yellow|
|Cover closed with:||Zipper|
|Integrated harness / lifebelt||Simple, texile D-Ring|
|Back section||Belt / Webbing|
|Attachment for light||Yes|
|Single crotch strap||-|
|Double crotch strap||Yes|
|Recommended for:||Ocean sailing, racing|
See subsequent models of this product
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .