SVB recommends the following for this item
The "One-Touch" flushing cycles, which can be activated by the user at the touch of a button, ensure economical flushing processes (< 1 litre with Quick Flush). As a result, a relatively small waste-holding tank can be installed.
- "Fill": use when the bowl is dry to fill with 1 litre of water
- "Quick Flush": flushes first and then empties the bowl after light usage. If the "Dry Option" is selected, less than 1 litre of water is used.
- "Flush": flushes and empties the bowl two times after intensive use.
- "Empty": empties the bowl, without water filling it again afterwards.
Note: Even if the bowl looks "dry", a water odor block in the body of the pump is always activated.
- Bowl, seat and lid
- Easy to clean hygienic bowl out of white glass ceramic
- Comfortable seat and lid made out of wood with resistant varnish
- Flushing pump
- Self priming pump (3m), driven by a permanent-magnet ball bearing motor, dry cycle membrane waterpump, 12 V 25 A
- Control Panel
- Permanent water tight "One-Touch" operation panel with 3 m long connection cord, integrated connection plugs with fast cuppling and shrink wrap seal
- Inlet and outlet of the seawater flush pump and flush water inlet of the toilet: 19 mm (3/4") hose nozzles
- Waste pump outlet: 38 mm (1 1/2") hose nozzle
- Toilet (LxWxH): 450 x 375 x 366 mm
- The following items are required for assembly and are not included in the delivery contents:
- 4 x 6 mm stainless steel screws with a length corresponding to the thickness of the mounting surface
- 4 stainless steel nuts, self securing if possible.
- 4 plastic and 4 stainless steel washers 6 mm in size
- Silicone sealant
|1||6 way connector for connecting the operation panel|
|2||Mutual mass (-) to connect both pumps (waste and flushing pump)|
|3||Power supply of the system, red = +, black = -|
|4||+ cabling for both pumps, orange cable for waste pump, blue cable for flushing pump|
Spare part finder How it works
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .