Please note the following hazard warnings:
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF ON SKIN:
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Dispose of contents/container to …
H226, H315, H319, H335, H336, H412, H304, P101, P102, P103, P210, P235, P271, P273, P280, P301+P310, P302, P303+P361+P353, P304+P340, P331, P362, P501