Features and characteristics at a glance
- Digital signal processor
- NMEA output for external units (NMEA0183 Ver 3.01 format) - when a GPS is connected, the position is shown in the display (degrees, minutes, seconds)
- 150/60/20 watts output power
- Large LCD display
- With DSC ITU class E controller
- RS-232C connectors for Pactor modem, PC and other devices
- Connection for optional AT-140 antenna tuner
- Modular construction
- SSB / AFSK / CW
- Up to 1136 channels
- 13.8 V DC operating voltage
Due to special EU regulations, no 12 V marine MF / HF SSB transceivers are available that meet CE guidelines.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421 57290510 .