The HONDA BF 10 is a reliable partner on the water. It has an extensive warning system such as overheating and oil pressure alarm. The large shift lever is mounted on the front of the engine and the twist grip is equipped with a fixing system. The patented damping system and the large intake silencer are reducing vibration and engine noise.
The HONDA BF 10 meets the requirements of Lake Constance level 1.
- Type: 2 cyl. 4-stroke OHC
- Cylinder capacity: 222 cm³
- Power: 10 hp (7.3 kW) at 6000 rev / min
- Water cooling
- Electronic ignition
- Propeller hub exhaust
- Gear ratio: 2.33: 1
- Oil pressure gauge with warning system
- Emergency stop switch
- 5 trim positions
- Fuel tank capacity: 13 liters
- Average consumption: 1.6 l / h
- Starter: manual
- Switching: forward / neutral / reverse
- Charging coil: 12V / 6A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 610 x 345 x 1107 mm (short shaft)
- Transom height: 433 mm (short shaft)
- Dry weight: 42 kg (short shaft)
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and your question will be published on the product page. Please do not pose any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +49 (0)421 57290510 .