Please note the following hazard warnings:
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Harmful in contact with skin.
Causes skin irritation.
Harmful if inhaled.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Causes serious eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Keep container tightly closed.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wash … thoroughly after handling.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN:
Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
Do NOT induce vomiting.
Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Store in a well-ventilated place.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to …
H226, H312, H315, H332, H373, H304, H318, P101, P102, P210, P233, P260, P264, P271, P273, P280, P302, P304, P312, P331, P362, P301+P310, P305+P351+P338, P403, P405, P501