Please note the following hazard warnings:
May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Flammable liquid and vapour.
Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
Harmful if swallowed.
Harmful if inhaled.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Causes skin irritation.
May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Causes serious eye damage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Dispose of contents/container to …
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
H413, H412, H411, H336, H226, H361, H302, H332, H319, H317, H373, H315, H304, H225, H318, P102, P210, P310, P211, P101, P501, P280, P305+P351+P338, P261, P235