Please note the following hazard warnings:
Flammable liquid and vapour.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Suspected of causing cancer.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Causes serious eye damage.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Obtain special instructions before use.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Keep container tightly closed.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Avoid release to the environment.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
Store in a well-ventilated place.
Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/container to …
H226, H336, H351, H373, H410, H318, P101, P102, P201, P210, P211, P233, P261, P271, P273, P280, P304, P310, P312, P391, P305+P351+P338, P308+P313, P403, P405, P501