GARMIN Apollo MS-RA670 Marine Radio with NMEA2000
The new Apollo series Marine Entertainment Radio MS-RA670 from FUSION offers custom audio profiles, versatility and comfort. Stream audio with Wi-Fi technology and Apple AirPlay 2, connects to all devices on the same Wi-Fi network.
The MS-RA770 radio can be used as a stand-alone unit. However, it is also possible to connect to several MS-SRX400 units via WLAN or Ethernet Rj45.
This connection enables the entire system to be operated from any unit and different sources to be played back in different areas: The MS-RA770 can be used to determine the source to be played back for each MS-SRX400 device. Any MS-SRX400 radio can play music via Bluetooth, or from a MS-RA770 or MS-SRX400 in the system. The app uses the smartphone microphone to create the best sound for each zone.
- 4.3" graphic touch colour display
- Greater range with remote control via FUSION app via integrated WiFi
- Connection to MS-SRX400 via WiFi (no cable required) or via Ethernet RJ47. When connecting to multiple MS-SRX400,s a router is recommended
- Up to 8 MS-SRX400 can be connected to the MS-RA770, providing 8x1 loudspeaker pairs plus the 4 loudspeaker pairs which the MS-RA770 can control (loudspeaker zone 3 and 4 must be operated with amplifier)
- Up to 8 different Bluetooth devices can be connected and selected as source as needed
- DSP-Digital Signal Processing - In the individual speaker zones the optimal sound profile is set using the app + smartphone microphone
- Update via Bluetooth via the app
- AM / FM / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi audio streaming / DAB + ready / PartyBus / digital optical input / USB audio / AUX In x2 / UPnP - Standard for easy media sever detection / MTP streaming standard mobile phones
- Bluetooth, WiFi, NMEA2000, Ethernet RJ45, USB
- Waterproof front to IPx7
- Flush mounting possible
- Max. 280W internal amplifier
- 4 speaker zones with 4 outputs for amplifier and subwoofer
- Multilingual menu navigation
- Dimensions: Outer B192xH82XT100 mm - Installation B164xH50xT100 mm
Customers also bought
Comparison with other products
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .