- FURLEX is recognized as the best furling system!
- 30 years on the market
- detailed and illustrated user and installation manual
- patented load distribution system in the bearings
- unsurpassed ease
FURLEX 104 S
Main improvements of the new 4. generation of FURLEX furling systems:
- Through a shorter under bearing part and a compact halyard slide, the forestay of the foresail can be longer than on the previous models.
- Even easier slide through optimal positioning of the halyardprofile on the ends and another roller bearing in the lower bearing.
- Saving weight thrugh a lighter drum body out of black plastic with rounded, modern design.
- Between the single halyard profiles, a small gap stays, so the profiles don´t chave when they are not tensioned enough, and the chaving doesn´t dirty up the sail.
Item no.: 80218,80154
Item no.: 80155,80156,80157,80158,80159,80219,80211
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .