NOTE! These units are factory reconditioned by the manufacturer (mostly display units) with full warranty (two years). For more information, see the product description below.
- FLIR AX8 surveillance camera
- M12X to RJ45 connection cable (5 m)
- PoE injector
- RayNet to RJ45 connection cable (3 m)
- Compatible Raymarine multifunction display with RayNet connection (from LightHouse 2 version v19.03)
- Operating voltage supply 9 - 36 V DC
|Power supply||9 - 36 V DC (12/24 V DC)|
|Power consumption||2 W (continuous)
3.1 W (maximum)
|Resolution||640 x 480 px (image)
80 x 60 px (IR)
|Field of view||48 x 37 °|
|Image modes||Thermal image, real image and MSX (infrared image with improved detail display)|
|Automatic image adjustment||Yes|
|Image formats||Motion JPEG, MPEG, H.264|
|Measurable temperature range||-10 to 150 °C|
|Accuracy||+-2 °C or +-2 % of readout value|
|Compatible operating systems||LightHouse II|
|Dimensions||54 x 25 x 95 mm|
|Included||AX8 monitoring camera, PoE injector, PoE cable, Raymarine ethernet cable, mounting plate and instruction manual|
"SVB Certified": Guaranteed SVB quality!
What does "refurbished" mean?
"Refurbished" describes the quality-assured overhaul and repair of a particular product.
SVB certified refurbished products are all subjected to stringent overhaul procedures by the manufacturer before being resold. All devices must then complete the same rigorous inspection process as brand new units.
Each product comes as follows:
- Fully tested
- Refurbished with new factory original parts
- Thoroughly cleaned and checked
- Completely repackaged
- Subjected to final quality testing standards, which correspond to stringent commercial product regulations
What can I expected when I purchase an SVB certified refurbished product?
- Significant savings
- A fully functional device with a one-year manufacturer's guarantee
- The assurance that the device meets SVB's high quality standards
- Often these units are display pieces
The stock of refurbished products is always very limited and the demand is very high. Therefore we recommend not to hesitate and to act immediately. Unfortunately we can not make reservations and repeat orders are not always possible!
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .