MT35F-G3ND-V Compressor Cooler
Extremely powerful and robust cooler, perfect for use on board or on the road. The new V-series features the proven, durable oscillating piston compressor and features edge protection and a new lockable closure.
The cooler can be powered with different energy sources: 12/24 volt vehicle batteries or 230 volt power supply or solar panels.
With a capacity of 32 liters, the compressor cooler offers plenty of space for food and drinks to be chilled or frozen as needed. The cooler's unique technology ensures the set temperature even under extreme conditions (e.g. high ambient temperatures). The temperature range is infinitely adjustable between +10°C and -18°C.
The reinforced, removable basket simplifies cleaning of the cooler's smooth interior and ensures hygienic cleanliness.
- The oscillating compressor operates efficiently without much noise and is extremely light.
- Excellent insulation
- Digital temperature control incl. battery monitor
- Built-in digital display
- Equipped with ergonomic and reinforced handles
- Intelligent priority circuitry automatically switches from battery power to shore power
- The interior is illuminated with an energy-efficient LED light.
- The box offers space for 12 upright 1-liter bottles.
- Suitable for solar operation
- High efficiency, thanks to an all-round evaporator the cooler works without losses during cooling or freezing
- Low starting current - improves energy balance and prevents overloading during battery operation
- Increased product safety - simple construction, strict quality standards and many years of experience ensure that these maintenance-free coolers are unmatched in terms of reliability and durability.
- Any position - trouble-free operation with full power at inclined positions up to 30 degrees
- Reverse polarity protection - as standard
- 100% maintenance free
|Temperature range||+10° C to -18° C, variable|
|Exterior dimensions (WxHxD)||647 x 408 x 364 mm|
|Interior dimensions (WxHxD)||380 x 270 x 270 mm|
|Power consumption at 12 V>||32 watts|
|Supply voltage||12 / 24 / 230 volt|
|Material||sheet steel / plastic|
|Included||Cooler box, AC cable, DC cable, handles with screws, operating instructions|
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us about their experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .