A capacity of 40 liters provides enough space for everything you would like to cool below +10° C or freeze to -18° C. The desired temperature can be continuously adjusted. In addition, the cooler offers various connection options: 12/24 volts via vehicle batteries, 230 volts via shore power connections or via solar cells. The ENGEL cooler is environmentally friendly - despite its strong performance. It consumes surprisingly little power (32 watts) and has 30% longer battery life. An additional start-up current isn't required when the unit is switched on.
The cooler was specially developed for portable use and is characterized by its high efficiency, minimum power consumption and mobility. The unit's robust construction and 100% maintenance-free technology stand for an extremely high-quality product.
- The oscillating compressor operates efficiently without much noise and is extremely light.
- Excellent insulation of the box
- High level of efficiency
- Minimal power consumption - thanks to K2 technology, power consumption is reduced by up to 25%.
- Low starting current - improves energy balance and prevents overloading during battery operation
- Increased product safety - simple construction, strict quality standards and many years of experience ensure that these maintenance-free coolers are unmatched in terms of reliability and durability.
- Any position - trouble-free operation with full power at inclined positions up to 30 degrees
- Reverse polarity protection - as standard
- Extremely light and quiet - K2 technology reduces noise level and weight
|Temperature range||+10° C to -18° C, variable|
|Exterior dimensions (WxHxD)||630 x 470 x 394 mm|
|Interior dimensions (WxHxD)||382 x 370 x 264 mm|
|Additional equipment||Space for 1.5 liter bottles|
|Supply voltage||12 / 24 / 230 volt|
|Colour||Light grey / grey|
|Power consumption||32 watts at 12 V|
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .