Sporting a 12-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display, Elite-12 Ti has your sonar needs covered with support for StructureScan® HD, Low/Med/High CHIRP and the TotalScan™ all-in-one transducer. With built-in C-MAP charts and reliable Lowrance navigation technology, navigation is accurate and easy with Elite-12 Ti. Featuring integrated Bluetooth® and wireless connectivity, Elite-12 Ti allows you to download software updates directly to the unit.
- High resolution display
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 12-inch, LED-backlit color display
- Easy-to-use touchscreen
- Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-12 Ti features
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan®HD and DownScan Imaging™
- Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat. StructureScan® HD requires optional TotalScan™ transducer.
- Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
- Internal GPS antenna
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map
- Optional chart upgrades
- Optional Americas chart upgrades include Insight PRO by C-MAP, Lake Insight HD by C-MAP, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots® PRO.
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- Access to the GoFree™ Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners
- Boat Integration and System Control
- Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors and SmartSteer™ control of Motorguide® Xi5 Trolling Motors
- microSD card slot
|Hosuing dimensions||217 x 331 x 82 mm|
|Display||12" WVGA Colour TFT LCD|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Interfaces||NMEA0183 (with optional cable art.no. 98031), NMEA2000|
|GPS-Antenna||Integrated 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS|
|Power supply||12 V DC|
|Supply voltage range||10 - 17 V DC|
|Current consumption||1.8 A|
|Power output: RMS (PTP)||500 W|
|Sonar max. depth||High CHIRP & 200 kHz-1000
Medium CHIRP & 83 kHz - 1000
DownScan Imaging 455 kHz - 300
|Frequencies||83/200 kHz (Broadband)
455/800 kHz (DownScan/StructureScan)
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .