The charge seperator is the successor of the conventional battery isolator. The electronics detect the charging mode when there is a loading voltage and a connection to the battery minus. This is when the charging voltage is being distributed among the connected batteries. Thanks to the MOSFET technology formerly common voltage drops of 0.5 to 0.7 V are avoided. This means your batteries are charged with full steam ahead. The operating state is indicated via LED.
Please note: These charge separators take into account any alternator needing external activation voltage or carry out external voltage measurement. In this case the connection "IG" can be connected to the ingnition switch and will thus receive voltage in the position ingnition / operation. Only in this case the charge separator input and outputs are being supplied by the same battery that is supplying the ingnition.
- Input Voltage from 5 to 31V DC
- maximum load 160 A
- simultaneous loading of all connected batteries
- Suitable for almost all charging sources / alternators (max. 160 A)
- Can be used even in harsh temperature conditions (-20 to +70 °C)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 195 x 135 x 68 mm
- Weight: 1200 g
- Suitable for 12 and 24 v systems
- Connections: M8 bolts, two 6.3mm flat connectors for MINUS and IG (ignition)
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .