Panoptix LiveScope™You've never experienced fishing like this before! Garmin's Panoptix LiveScope™ transom transducer is the next level in video sonar technology, delivering easy-to-interpret and highly detailed images of nearby fish with clearly defined structures. These images are so clear that with a little practice you will even be able to distinguish between different fish species.
The Panoptix LiveScope™ incorporates two technologies: LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward.
In LiveScope Down mode, see photorealistic live sonar images of underwater structures and fish up to 60 meters below the boat.
LiveScope Forward mode is extremely useful for giving an overview of the fishing area before casting your line. In this mode you can see photorealistic live echo sonar images of underwater structures and fish within a radius of up to 60 metres around the boat.
Features at a glance
- Photorealistic live sonar images, highly detailed and easy to interpret, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer
- The next level in sonar technology with video character up to 60 m down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilises sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .