easyONE-M AIS Emergency Transponder
This product is no longer available.
The new easyONE-M is a small palm-sized AIS MOB device with manual activation.
Due to its small size, this unit is useful for all activities on the water, where automatic life jackets or even emergency transmitters are not practical. Never the less, an AIS MOB transponder will always prove to be very helpful in any emergency situation.
In case of a distress situation, the unit will be activated by pressing the ON button to trigger an official AIS emergency broadcast. Just pull off the transparent protection cover with the rope and press the "ON" button.
The easyONE-M unit is fixed to the body with a rope so that it will float in front of the MOB after activation. A strong and bright flashing LED will increase visability as well.
After activation the unit transmitts a full AIS MOB position report. This report contains additional information, such as: the current GPS position and course and speed over ground. Because the unit ID starts with "972", every AIS receiver within a range of up to 7 nautical miles (app. 12km) will receive this emergency message. This message will be displayed as the official AIS MOB symbol (red X with red circle) on chart plotters or screens.
Two LEDs display the unit's operational functionality, which is extreme helpful in distress situations.
Different activation - the rest stays the same
In comparison to the regular AIS MOB easyONE, this new unit only differs from the other by its means of activation.
- Dimensions: 168x48x27 mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- Battery: 6V, 2 lithium cells, CR17345
- Battery capacity: 24h at -20o C, 36h at 0o C
- Battery lifespan: 7 years
- Frequency: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz
- Radiated power: 1W
- GPS receiver: with integrated antenna corresponding with IEC 61108-1 standard
- VHF antenna foldout, coiled in device per default
- Display: 2 LEDs (GPS status and FLASH)
- Controls: 2 buttons (TEST and ON)
- Supported AIS messages in transmission-on mode
- Msg.01 - AIS position report, device identification number, course over ground COG, speed over ground SOG
- Msg.02 - Safety message, device identification number, text: "MOB active" in case of emergency ("ON"), text: "MOB TEST" in test mode ("TEST")
- Operating temperature: -20o C to +55o C
- Storage temperature: -40o C to +70o C
- AIS MOB emergency transmitter
- Full AIS MOB transmission (972...)
- Each AIS system within range will be informed about victim's current GPS position, COG and SOG
- Easy pull-off protection cap
- Manual activation with one-button-touch
- More than 1 watt radiated power
- Transmission range of up to 7 nautical miles or more
- More than 36 hours of battery life after activation
- Strong and bright flashing LED for improved visability
- Small and handy size
- 100% floatable
- No registration required
- No VHF licence needed
Customers also bought
CARLINGTECH Toggle Switch / Button
from €6 30
Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
from €1 76
GLEISTEIN DYNA ONE - First Class Rope
from €1 26
GLEISTEIN Rope Shackle / grey
from €10 04
Voltage regulator LED
from €15 92
BERKER IINTEGRO FLOW Frames / single / matt brown
only €3 53
BERKER INTEGRO FLOW Socket Outlet / brown, matt
only €5 46
Mega LED 60 / BAY15D
only €17 61
GLEISTEIN DOCK-FLEX - Mooring Line / anthracite / red
from €2 69
YACHTCARE LEAK HERO Sealant / 625 ml
only €30 21 €39.80
Customers ask customers
Ask other SVB customers who have already purchased this product from us about their experience.
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .
No questions asked yet. Be the first to ask a question!