To receive AIS data, a VHF antenna is required, mounted at the highest possible position. The easyAIS3 converts the received signals into an NMEA protocol and transmits them to a connected chart plotter. Received ship positions can be displayed in real time. The same can be achieved via USB connection to a PC or laptop with AIS capable software.
An antenna splitter, ideally the easySPLIT3, is required to use a VHF antenna for AIS and VHF radio communication simultaneously.
NOTE: The easyAIS3 can only be operated with a 5 V power supply. A USB cable can be used to supply 5 volts from a power bank or laptop. In addition, it is also possible to connect the power supply unit to the vehicle's electrical system.
- Pure AIS Class A / B receiver
- AIS reception of both AIS frequencies (161.025 MHz + 162.025 MHz)
- High channel sensitivity
- AIS data output via
- 5V power supply via:
- USB cable from PC / MAC or laptop
- USB cable from Power Bank
- 5V adapter
- Not 12 V
- 2-channel FM receiver for both AIS frequencies 161.975 MHz and 162.025 MHz
- Reception of AIS Class A, Class B, AtoN and SART telegrams
- Channel sensitivity: <-112 dBm
- Channel spacing: 25 kHz
- FM antenna (BNC, 50 ohms)
- Power (USB: 5 V ≥200 mA)
- NMEA0183 (2 pins, cable included)
- WiFi Antenna (SMA, 50 Ohm)
- Baud rate NMEA0183: 38.4 kBd
- NMEA output message: VDM
- Operating temperature: inside, -10 ° C to + 55 ° C
- Storage conditions: -20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- IP54 (protected against dust and splashes on all sides)
- Dimensions: 135 x 100 x 55 mm
- Weight: approx. 250 g
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .