Take your outdoor adventures to a whole new level with the CFX3 75DZ. The market-leading VMSO3 refrigeration technology ensures that you can enjoy fresh food and well-chilled drinks at all times. The CFX3 75DZ has two cooling compartments with separate temperature settings for simultaneous cooling and freezing.
At the heart of the CFX3 75DZ is a speed-controlled compressor with optimised software for powerful refrigeration and deep-freezing with superior energy efficiency. The cooler has been designed with a light but extremely robust protective frame, which prevents it from being damaged by the outside and thus makes it ideal for mobile use. Its sturdy, spring-mounted aluminium handles make lifting and transporting the box easy. The desired cooling temperature can easily be set on the TFT display.
Overview of all features
- Powerful, speed-controlled VMSO3 compressor for cooling and freezing down to -22 ° C with optimal power consumption
- Robust but lightweight construction, with edge protection frame and fully insulated lid with aluminium hinges
- Integrated TFT control panel to display the operating status
- Two cooling compartments with separate temperature settings for simultaneous cooling and freezing.
- Including removable wire baskets with dividers for optimal content organisation
- WLAN connectivity: With the CFX app, you can control the temperature and record performance data conveniently via smartphone or tablet
|Colour||Light grey / dark grey|
|Supply voltage||12/24 V DC / 100-240 V AC (with mains priority circuit)|
|Nominal current||9.6 A @12V / 4.2 A @24 V|
|Power consumption (AC)||52 kWh/year|
|Power consumption (DC @ 5/25 °C)||1,68 kWh/24h|
|Ambient temperature||+16 °C to +43 °C|
|Noise emission||50 db(A)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (incl. handles)||892 x 495 x 472 mm|
|Temperature range||-22 °C to +10 °C|
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .