Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Company SVB-Spezialversand GmbH, Gelsenkirchener Str. 25-27, 28199 Bremen, Germany Tel. 0049 (0) 42157290-0, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. ‘You can also electronically fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement on our website www.svb24.com. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal by e-mail without delay.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the
costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of
delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in
any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from
this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the
initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees
as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or
you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or … [insert the name and geographical address, where applicable, of the person authorised by you to receive the goods], without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal will not apply as regards the following:
- Service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
- The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
- The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- The supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- The supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal
Here you can download the withdrawal form as a PDF file (approx. 140 KB)
Note: save the file first and open it with Adobe Reader in order to use the form’s fields function. The form may not display correctly with another program.
Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw form the contract.
Company SVB-Spezialversand GmbH
Gelsenkirchener Str. 25-27
28199 Bremen, Germany
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*)
(*) Delete as appropriate.