„My rating is given based on pics and specs as of today it was not used.
It is a life-raft in a bag and all looks well packed and sturdy.
If I ever launch it and live to come back to finish this review - I promise I will !
As to SVB I always give 5-Stars for fantastic clean, fast and very affordable S&H.“
3 times certified with excellent features. The SEATEC by SEAGO 9650-2 life raft is sure to impress:
1. Certified according to ISO 9650-2 / BUREAU VERITAS (France) / RINA (Italy)
2. Robust butyl rubber floor material with thermally insulated inner floor.
3. Bright yellow weather protection roof made of waterproof Ripstop fabric.
4. SOLAS compliant flashing light and reflective tapes.
5. Four large 55 litre ballast pockets.
Available optionally for 4, 6 or 8 persons in a robust glass fibre container or a light carrying bag.