All the extras you need for sealing on your boat: rubber gaskets in various dimensions and thicknesses, cellular rubber plates and sealant tape for windows, hatches, valves and through-hull fixtures. Sealing tape is easy to work with thanks to its extreme malleability and ductility, with high tensile and compressive strength. No boat should be without the LEAK HERO on-board emergency sealant for a temporary solution to quickly react to high-sea flooding. With the brush seam grip, clothing and fabric seams can be resealed to make them water-resistant in no time.
„Tehere was no description how to use the sealing.
- Are You suppose to glue it on the hatch or on the deck.
- Where is the best palce to unite the two ends?
- When glued, what is the best way to clean the surface before gluing?
- Do You need to doo anything or to get someting to get a watertight sealing?
- When You have a teakdeck do I have to take anyting special in consideration?“