- Adhesives for use in shipbuilding must conform to certain special requirements -
- Boat adhesives must be waterproof (resistant to fresh and salt water).
- When applied to the exterior of a ship, a marine adhesive must be able to withstand permanent UV exposure and the ensuing high temperatures.
- Adhesives for boat building must be compatible with a wide variety of boat building materials (good adhesion to wood, metals, primers and lacquers, plastics, glass, ceramics).
- Marine adhesives must be suitable for various applications on a ship, from bonding window panes to attaching skirting boards.
- Adhesives for the maritime sector must meet very special requirements with regards to fire resistance, which are tested by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO).
- in order to withstand sometimes very heavy loads in boat and ship building, boat adhesives must have excellent adhesive properties.
Dalibor S. on 23.09.2023
Vedran V. on 23.09.2023
Super fast delivery
PETER J. on 23.09.2023
Excellent and quick service. SVB used many times.