- The most intuitive, easiest operation -
WLAN, NMEA2000 and Ethernet – Zeus S is incredibly easy to connect to other electrical devices and offers numerous features. Advanced sailing features notwithstanding, the hallmark of the B&G Zeus S Series is its ease of use. Get started with ease thanks to the setup assistant, giving plenty of helpful tips on how to operate your new model. An intuitive and familiar touchscreen makes operation and data-entry a breeze. The 7-inch to 12-inch high-resolution touchscreen with day and night modes allows you to quickly switch between different views to keep an eye on your route and surroundings at all times. With unsurpassed brightness and contrast, the Zeus S provides the best display, even in poor visibility conditions. A standout feature is the ability to network the Zeus S series with other devices and C-MAP chart integration, allowing you to quickly and easily integrate your autopilots and instruments. Want to connect an external device? You can easily do so in in flash, so you'll always have the information that matters in view. Adjustable sailing modes let you switch between cruising mode and racing mode.
Overall, the B&G Zeus S series is a reliable and advanced chartplotter that is suitable for both sailboats and powerboats. Whatever your navigation needs, this series lets you handle them effectively and easily, allowing you to enjoy your time on the water to the fullest. B&G offers a range of features for boaters and fishermen with the Zeus S:
1. The high-resolution SolarMAX IPS touchscreen is always easy to read, day or night, and provides you with accurate position data even when wearing sunglasses.
2. Installed electronic charts cover a wide range of areas including coastal waters, rivers and lakes.
3. You can easily customise your display data to show only the information you really need. The plotter also shows underwater structures and fish habitats.
4. The BandG Zeus S plotter can automatically create a route based on user input, taking into account factors such as water depth and ship traffic. This improves your safety on board and enables easier navigation. You can also plan your routes more efficiently, which saves time and fuel.
5. View real-time weather information including wind speed and direction, wave height and precipitation.
6. Easy networking & connectivity: The chartplotter allows for easy integration and can be connected to other sailing & navigation equipment such as radars and fish finders for a complete navigation system.
7. IP video cameras are fully supported to give you a full view of your boat.
If you're looking for more BandG chartplotters & multifunction displays, as well as others, you can find other navigation equipment such as the Zeus 3S chartplotter or the B&G Vulcan chartplotter series in other sections. Still not sure which chartplotter is right for you? Check out our detailed guide "Finding the right chartplotter for your boat".
Christen M. on 27.09.2023
Vladimir D. on 27.09.2023
Quick and smooth transaction. Im satisfied
Davor B. on 26.09.2023