Matching ground and busbar for terminal blocks. Length: 0.45 m.
This can be quickly explained by looking at the picture of the terminal blocks.
- There is a round opening on the top of the terminal. A screw can be seen a little deeper inside.
This side of the terminal block is for connecting a wire.
- We also see an oblong hole in which there is also a slightly deeper screw.
This side of the terminal block is intended for the NEG busbar.
- Loosen this screw with a suitable screwdriver (do not unscrew it completely!).
- Slide the loosened screw with the screwdriver to the other side of the oblong hole.
At the same time, push the clamping mechanism for the NEG busbar out of the housing - and that's it!
- Loosen the screws of all blue terminal blocks until you can slide the clamping mechanism of each terminal over the NEG busbar.
- Re-tighten the screws.
Important: The clamping mechanism does not grip over the entire width of the NEG busbar. Make sure that the busbar is inserted into the clamping mechanism as far as possible.
Tip: When all terminals are mounted on the DIN rail, mount the NEG busbar first on the first and last blue terminal blocks, then on the terminal blocks in between.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .