Innovative designs, powerful solutions. Founded in 1920, Carling Technologies today is one of the biggest global manufacturers of hydraulic-magnetic switches.more information
- For trouble-free boat electrics -
The switches work according to a hydraulic-magnetic principal. In contrast to the usual switches with bimetallic triggers, the triggering point here is not influenced by the surrounding temperature.
The Carlingswitch switches offer you following advantages on board:
- no false triggering at load current that is smaller or same as nominal current and is independent of the surrounding temperature
- after triggering, an immediate turning back on is possible without a problem
- nominal currents between 0.5 and 100 amps possible
- different triggering curves are possible
- the triggering is independent of the surrounding temperature
Especially suited for the use on board. The Contura waterproof series is absolutely water and dustproof, meaning there are no limitations to using it both indoors and outdoors. Carlingswitch offers attractive mounting frames for the Contura switch series. The installation frames can be strung together and are therefore individually adaptable to your needs on deck. With the removal tool, the switches can be taken off again very easily.