- Processing temperature: +10° C to +30° C
- Drying time at 15 °C: 18 hours
- Overcoating time at 15 °C: min. 12 hours
For coated surfaces:
- In good condition: Remove fouling and impurities using a high-pressure cleaner. Sand the area to be treated with 80-120 grit sandpaper. If old antifouling is unknown or of a different type, apply barrier coat. Use MISTRAL FONDO primer for this.
- In poor condition: Remove impurities such as fouling and loose material using a high-pressure cleaner. Lightly sandblast (being careful not to damage the paint under the old antifouling) or sand the area to be treated with 80-120 grit sandpaper. Follow with a coat of DEFENDER or MISTRAL FONDO as a primer before beginning to apply antifoul.
GRP: Degrease the surface to be treated with a thinner (e.g. Thinner 703) or a suitable cleaning agent. Sand the area to be treated with 180-220 grit sandpaper. The surface must be clean and free of grease. Prime with MISTRAL FONDO. Then apply two coats of ALTURA 619 PLUS. Repaint every season.
Wood: Sand the area to be treated with P80 - P120 grit sandpaper. The surface must be clean and free of grease. Prime with MISTRAL FONDO. Then apply two coats of ALTURA 619 PLUS. Repaint every season.
Steel: Rinse with water and remove all traces of oil and grease (e.g. with Thinner 703). Use a sandblaster if required. Surface must be clean and grease free. Prime the treated metal with MISTRAL FONDO. Then apply two coats of ALTURA 619 PLUS. Repaint every season.
Not to be used in combination with PTFE-containing antifoulings.
These antifoulings / paints may not be delivered by us to Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information prior to use.
Sale to end consumers only and in conventional quantities.
Please note the following hazard warnings:
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .