The robust design with four 6 mm threaded bolts allows the fuse to be changed without disconnecting the connecting cables at the same time. This fuse holder and the matching T-fuses are particularly suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Features removable tabs on the cover for side-exit install of connection cables if required.
- Suitable for T-fuses between 110-200 A (fuse dimensions: Length approx. 62 mm, connection width approx. 22 mm, hole spacing approx. 43 mm)
- Enough space to quickly and easily install cable lugs with 6 mm hole
- Change the fuse without disconnecting the connecting cables at the same time
- Insulating cover meets ABYC and USCG requirements
- Removable tabs in the cover allow cable access from all directions
- Large tin-plated copper mounting blocks with large contact surfaces ensure good conductive contacts, solid fuse and cable lug fastening and sufficient heat dissipation at high currents.
- Rustproof 6 mm stainless steel threaded bolts (1/4"-20) and serrated flange nuts ensure a secure hold of cable lugs and fuse even during vibrations and temperature changes
- Highly heat-resistant and flame-retardant base material in line with UL 94-V0
- Fuse holders and T-fuses are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in accordance with ISO 8846 and SAE J1171
*In practice, the fuse value may be 20% higher than the maximum permitted current of the fuse holder. Please consider this higher current also with regard to the cross-section of the connecting cables.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .