- Simplifies switching
- Isolates starter and consumer battery
- Combines both batteries in emergencies to start the engine
Automatic charging relay
- Connects both batteries automatically when charging
- Isolates the batteries when the engine is started and when the batteries are not being charged
- Divides the charging current more effectively than a conventional battery switch
The charging relay is designed for use in wiring systems with lead-acid battery types (also AGM and gel).
It monitors voltage levels matched to lead-acid battery types and automatically switches on or off at specific levels.
We strongly advise against using this relay in conjunction with LiFe(Y)PO4 batteries, as the higher nominal voltage or working voltage range of lithium batteries is not compatible with the levels for lead-acid types.
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .