The integrated power surge and low voltage surveillance prevents the batteries from being connected and thus protects the house batteries from too high voltage from a defective alternator.
In order to protect your sensitive on-board electronics from voltage dips or interference signals, the relay can also be controlled in such a way that starter and consumer batteries remain separated from each other during a starting process.
Regardless of the operating mode - the internal consumption is extremely low (40 mA).
- DC power supply
- 12V version:> 9.6V
- DC current:
- 2500 A for 10 seconds
- 700 A for 5 minutes
- 500 A constant
- Power consumption:
- in operation = <40 mA
- when switching short-term (20 msec.) = <7 A
- Relay functions
- turn on
- after 30 sec at 13.5 V
- after 90 seconds at 13.0 V
- Switch off at low voltage
- after 10 seconds at 12.35 V
- after 30 seconds at 12.75 V
- Switch off at power surge from 16.2 V
- turn on
- Remote control switch:
CARLING ON-OFF-ON (1-pole with 2x LED red)
required mounting hole for remote control switch: 36 mm x 21 mm (1.45 "x 0.83")
- Relay = 2x threaded bolt 10mm bolt (3/8"-16), tightening torque 15.8 Nm (140 in-lb),
- 6 different coloured control cables with tin-plated cable ends,
- Remote control switch = 5x 6.3 mm flat plug
- Dimensions: 139 x 95 x 51.5 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 kg (2.06 lb)
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .