This m-serie battery switch meets the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches and is suitable for outboard engines, small gasoline or diesel engines. The handy switch allows comfortable operating. The switch is designed for operating voltages of 6 - 48 volts. Flexible mounting options: rear panel, front panel or surface.
- maximum voltage: 48 V
- continuous load: 300 A
- during up to 5 minutes 500 A
- during up to 10 seconds 1500 A
- connection bolt: 10mm (3/8" - 16), copper tin-plated
- tightening torque: 13,56Nm (120 in-lb)
- dimension: 72 x 72 x 78 mm
- IP66 - protected even against powerful water jets
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .