The control coil is designed for use in a 12 V DC vehicle electrical system, works with 9-16 V and has a current/power consumption of approx. 0.8 A / 10 W at 12 V. A suppressor diode connected in parallel to the control coil (also as a recovery diode - or suppressor diode) protects sensitive control electronics from possible voltage peaks.
The relay can be used iirrespective of its position and easily mounted due to the sturdy side mounting bracket. Connection bolt M8.
- Operating voltage 12 V DC (9-16 V)
- Integrated recovery diode
- Load capacity 200 A permanently
- Normally open contact (NO = Normally Open)
- Contact material silver (AgSnO)
- Galvanised housing with fastening strap
- Ccontrol circuit connections 2x M4, load circuit 2x M8
- See data sheet for dimensions
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .