The heater's cable harness features a gate input for connecting your own remote control or other secondary control unit. You can choose whether the connection is made via ON/OFF switch or pulse. The advantage of the latter means that it is possible to operate the heater with different controllers. For example, you can switch on with a remote control or a push-button and later adjust power levels or even switch off from your bed using the included control element.
In addition, the air heater is equipped with a so-called altitude kit. Thanks to this altitude kit, the heater automatically reduces the quantity of fuel injected depending on the ambient air pressure. This prevents or drastically reduces the likelihood of the combustion chamber from clogging with carbon particulate in the event of a falling air oxygen content.
Maintenance is not normally necessary. However, to prolong service life the combustion chamber must be allowed to get really hot from time to time to burn off any residues. As a rule, running the heater at full power for at least half an hour once every week or every two weeks is enough to allow the combustion chamber to reach full temperature again.
|Input||10 - 62 W|
|Heating capacity||1 - 4 kW|
|Airflow rate||70 - 120 m³ / h|
|Fuel consumption||0.12 - 0.514 l / h|
|Air intake||80/83 mm|
|Hot air outlet||96/100 mm|
|Dimensions||Length: 330 mm + 30 mm intake
Height: 265 mm + 30 mm bracket + 45 mm screw cap
Depth: 100 mm
|Weight of the heater (without accessories)||5.5 kg|
- Heater 12 V
- Digital control unit PU-27 with OLED display and timer function (cable length 1.8 m)
- PU-27 Articlewight: 0,30 kg; Dimensions: WxHxD 60 × 50 × 12 mm; only available with russian oder english menulanguage
- Dosing pump "Thomas Magnet P327"
- Dosing pump rubber holder
- Dosing pump wire harness (cable length 6 m)
- Heater wire harness (cable length 6.5 m)
- Intake air hose with integrated silencer
- Heat protection hose
- End piece exhaust pipe + clamp
- Tank intake pipe
- 5.5 m fuel line
- 7.5 l fuel tank plastic + 3x mounting bracket (dimensions see below)
- 300 mm fuel line connector
- 1 m corrugated exhaust pipe metal 24 mm
- Stainless steel exhaust muffler (dimensions 17 x 9 x 5 cm)
- Screws, nuts, clamps, heat shrink tubing, cable ties
- Operation manual
In order to avoid drilling large holes for the connectors when installing the dosing pump wire harness, a connector housing has not been partially installed on one side. It is included with the delivery and can be found in a small bag.
Polarity need not be observed when installing the contacts in the plug housing.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .